SIRT is located on the Pinewood Toronto Studio’s lot within the epicentre of the film industry in Toronto. We have tailored Stage 10 (10,000 square foot sound stage) to meet industry demands and enable local companies and organizations to work in a real-world environment. Take a look at Stage 10.
We have customized the stage to leverage SIRT’s technology when needed by industry. This means all items in the stage are mobile, allowing us to customize our offering to meet partners’ needs and scope of project.
The core components of the stage are:
- Full Digital Cinema theatrical projection with a Christie 4K digital cinema projector (22-foot white and silver screens for stereoscopic and mono as well as High Frame Rate projection)
- Surround sound Christie Vive audio solution
- 20 person training centre equipped with dual boot 15inch iMacs
- High-speed broadband connectivity to the internet and SirtNet
- 80-foot blue and green screen
- All critical production and post-production equipment for end-to-end digital cinema, virtual production and virtual reality workflow (e.g. digital cinema cameras, optical motion capture system, camera tracking technologies)
SIRT’s stage and studio capabilities are the definition of state-of-the-art and allow us to offer unique opportunities to work with our industry companies and partners.